Esters occur naturally in fruit and are responsible for the fragrance. Their pleasant aromas have led to common use in flavoring and fragrance applications in the food and cosmetics industries. In different dilutions, esters can also be used as solvents, lubricants and cleaning solutions.
ABOUT OUR ESTERS
Our product portfolio offers a distinct advantage over those of our competitors:
- Made in the USA
- Natural (E.U and/or U.S.)
- Food Grade
- Produced with renewable feedstocks
- Manufactured using the Twelve Principles of Green Chemistry
- 100% Supply Chain Transparency
- Isotopically Verified by Third Party
- Organoleptically Validated by Third Party
- PRICING & SAMPLES: You can also be in touch directly with our sales staff to order samples or request quotes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 748-0849.