Sulfur compounds (thiols, mercaptans, dithiazines, etc.) can be found in many of the same products as thioesters (meat, cheese, cabbage, onion, and garlic) and make up a large part of the flavors and smells associated with these foods. Due to their pungent nature, they are used in very low concentration to provide the desired flavor or aroma.
ABOUT OUR SULFUR COMPOUNDS
Our product portfolio offers a distinct advantage over those of our competitors:
- Made in the USA
- Natural (E.U and/or U.S.)
- Food Grade
- Produced with renewable feedstocks
- Manufactured using the Twelve Principles of Green Chemistry
- 100% Supply Chain Transparency
- PRICING & SAMPLES: You can also be in touch directly with our sales staff to order samples or request quotes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 748-0849.